1. Go to the desired program (Indoor/Outdoor/High Performance)
2. Look at the schedule and price structure
3. Click the "Register Here" Tab
- This will bring you to a new page
4. This page will ask you to either "Create an Account" or "Log in with an existing account"
Please see the option below:
Please note using google chrome will respond best with the new platform.
Option A: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Put in your information then click accept
- Verify your account with your email
- Go to home page of website www.pgysa.bc.ca
- Go to your designated program that you want to register in
- Add your child's information
Option B: ALREADY HAVE A SPORTS ENGINE ACCOUNT
-Click the sign in option
-Insert Username and Password
-Follow the designated steps it asks to register your child's information
-You are now registered
Players registering after the start of the Outdoor & Indoor Season will be placed on a team only if space is available and at the discretion of PGYSA and the cost will be as per the stated at the beginning of the season.
There will be no refunds given after the first day of programming unless provided a Doctor's Note.