Little Impacts is for ages 3 and 4
Grassroots is for ages 5-12
Active For Life (House) League is for ages 13-18
Competitive League is for ages 13-18
Note: Active For Life (House) League and Competitive League will have teams made each Wednesday night.
Field A hosts mini fields: Labonte, Rahman, Shelest and Russell.
Cleats and shin guards are highly recommended for ages 3 & 4. (Cleats are safer and work best on wet grass)
Cleats and shin guards are mandatory for ages 5-18.
You may find this article helpful: https://www.soccer-for-kids.com/soccer-cleats-for-kids.html
Please consider being a Volunteer Coach this Outdoor 2023 season.
We need your help!
All you will need to do:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early before each training session and game to set up equipment (balls, cones, etc.)
- Lead your training session/ guide your team through the games
- Clean up equipment and the bench area
- Complete a Criminal Record Check (PGYSA covers the cost)
- Complete the Respect In Sport Course (Cost: $31.50. PGYSA will reimburse once receipt and certificate are submitted to the office)
- For Head Coaches traveling to Playdowns and Provincials, you must also have your Soccer For Life
- Have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you create your SportsEngine account with (this is different from filling out a registration) is the same email address that you will receive group emails from PGYSA. If you would like to add a second email address to your account to also receive emails, see below.
HOW TO ADD A SECONDARY EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR SPORTSENGINE ACCOUNT: https://help.sportsengine.com/en/articles/6311527-how-to-add-a-secondary-email-address#:~:text=Sign%20in%20to%20MySE%20and,email%20address%20and%20click%20Save.