Soccer organizations in Canada that are members of their Provincial and National bodies, are required to meet current best practices. After three years of development and implementation, the PGYSA IMPACT SC recently submitted a National Youth Club application to Canada Soccer. All Club programming is now designed to meet Canada Soccer and BC Soccer standards.
The Outdoor 2022 Registration is now closed. Please contact the office for late registration: email@example.com
TO BEGIN REGISTRATION
1. Go to the desired program (Indoor/Outdoor/High Performance)
2. Look at the schedule and price structure
3. Click the "Register Here" Tab
- This will bring you to a new page
4. This page will ask you to either "Create an Account" or "Log in with an existing account"
Please see the option below:
Please note using google chrome will respond best with the new platform.
Option A: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Put in your information then click accept
- Verify your account with your email
- Go to home page of website www.pgysa.bc.ca
- Go to your designated program that you want to register in
- Add your child's information
Option B: ALREADY HAVE A SPORTS ENGINE ACCOUNT
-Click the sign in option
-Insert Username and Password
-Follow the designated steps it asks to register your child's information
-You are now registered
1. Click the link at the bottom of the page (KidSport Canada)
2. Click the "Apply for Assistance" button on their website
3. Fill out the form provided
4. Bring the form to PGYSA (965 Winnipeg St)
5. Register at PGYSA (965 Winnipeg St)
(Once we are given approval on your KidSport application, we will refund the granted amount).